About Mobile Insurance
A Message from Kurt Kelley, CEO
“We are working harder everyday to be a great insurance and risk counselor for you and your business. Our employees are treated like prized assets so they will be quality, knowledgeable long term agents for you. We invest heavily in education programs and technology. Our cloud data environment allows superb protection of your key information as well as access by us from wherever we are when you call. We are always looking for better ways to serve you. It's our goal to be the best service provider you do business with. Mobile Insurance is bigger and more financially sound than ever, and we're excited about the future.”
Mobile Insurance – A History
As a family business since 1992, Mobile Insurance emerged from a GE spin-off over 20 years ago. Lee and Kay Stine started Mobile Insurance and passed the reins of the company to Kurt Kelley in 1998. Since then, Kurt has expanded the agency's offering of commercial and personal insurance products with the addition of rental homes, office buildings, and apartment complex insurance. Mobile Insurance is quickly becoming the biggest little agency in Texas with product lines that include:
- Manufactured Home Park Insurance for Texas and 42 Other States
- Manufactured Homeowners Insurance for Texas and 42 Other States
- Manufactured Home Dealer Insurance for Texas and 42 Other States
- Manufactured Home Transporter and Installer Insurance for Texas and 42 Other States
- Apartment Complex Owner's Insurance for Texas and 42 Other States
- Products lines, we need to add Bonds
Mobile Insurance only works with the most fair and ethical insurance companies willing to offer the most insurance coverage at a value to the insured. These companies include the following:
- Occidental Insurance Company
- Accidental Insurance Company
- AM Trust Financial
- American Modern Insurance Company
- Axis Insurance Company
- CNA Surety Insurance Company
- First Comp Insurance Company
- Foremost Insurance Company
- Hanover Insurance Company
- Lloyds of London
- Nautilus Insurance Company
- Northland Insurance Company
- Texas Mutual
- United States Insurance Company
- Western World Insurance Company
Mobile Insurance is committed to the community.
As a Texas based insurance agency, Mobile Insurance is in the business of supporting the community in which we do business and where our clients live. In addition to protecting the homes and businesses that support our community, Mobile Insurance also takes part in the following charitable and community activities:
- The Salvation Army – They do a great job of limiting their overhead and getting assistance to those down on their luck. In exchange for food, clothing and shelter, they request all guests to refrain from substance abuse and conduct themselves with respect and dignity toward themselves and others. This is an excellent organization that does a lot for the community.
- The Special Olympics – If there has ever been an organization that created more smiles, fun and joy, I’ve never seen it. The athletes love it, too! If there has ever been an organization that created more smiles, fun and joy, I’ve never seen it. The special Olympics helps people learn who they are and creates assurance in them self.
- The Smile Train – This group pays for surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates on children around the world who couldn’t otherwise access such surgeries. These surgeries make huge cosmetic improvements, but more importantly they allow children to eat and speak properly, and thus attend school or hold a job. Their administrative and fund-raising overhead is very low, which allows more of the donations to work for the children.
- Special Operations Warrior Foundation – This foundation helps ensure the education of the children of our fallen special operations soldiers and supports the families of severely wounded special operations personnel. “He who honors me, I shall honor him.”
- The Louisiana Manufactured Housing Association, The Manufactured Housing Association of Oklahoma, and the Texas Manufactured Housing Association – These highly professional industry groups support and promote the Manufactured Housing Industry. They help insure lawmakers don’t legislate the mobile home industry out of business, on purpose or accidentally, and provide valuable industry information to all member companies. Mobile supports all three organizations by attending functions, serving on boards and committees and financially supporting these worthwhile trade associations.
The Mobile Insurance Difference
You may find other insurance companies that offer coverage for your mobile home, business or mobile home park, however, you'll pay more and deal with someone less familiar with your specific type of risk exposure. Read what our clients have to say about us on our Testimonials page.
In Texas and 42 other states, at Mobile Insurance, you'll have a partner looking out for the best interest of you and your property. It is our extensive knowledge of the Texas mobile home industry that allows us to offer superb customer service and advice to our clients.
Whether you are searching for an insurance quote or are contacting us to file a claim, the professional representatives at Mobile Insurance will take your inquiry seriously.
At Mobile Insurance, service is what we sell. Invest in your peace of mind with a property policy that caters to your specific needs.